Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I will be listing a Daily Bible reading list....if followed daily, you will have read the Bible completely through in 2014.  This list will be what I am personally following.  Please know that this will be my Daily Bible reading, My devotions are a completely different list. I am using The One Year Bible KJV.  you can buy it at Amazon, and it is also available as an Ebook if you have a Kindle.
 I hope you will join me in reading the Bible through this year.  Okay here is what I read this morning.

January 1, 2014      Genesis 1:  1 - 2:25
                               Matthew 1: 1 - 2:12
                                Psalm 1:  1-6
                               Proverbs 1:1-6

Okay....now get started .... only 364 more days and you will have read your Bible all the way through.

Don’t forget to take a moment and ask God give you wisdom and instruction.   Ask Him to help you learn and to give you understanding.  I always like to begin my Bible reading with prayer and to again pray afterwards.  I always ask Him to give me exactly what I need to help me through the day ahead.

God bless you.  I will be back tomorrow with the next list of Scripture to read.

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Amen wonderful reading Jimmiedean, Belinda shared your blog with me, I have one too, and I know she shared mine with you, God bless you and may we aquaint ourselves with each other and begin to know about each others lives, God bless you as you do this daily reading, I am going to follow along too, Be blessed, and be a blessing, Barbara from http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete